Wednesday, 25 February 2009
gooosh. my arm is dead. i had my HPV jab over a day ago and my arm still hurts. the actual jab didn't hurt, i think it was the handstands i did afterwards that did it. i couldn't get my car in to 2nd cause my arm wouldn't move that way. oh deaaar. its getting better now though.
im currently having internet issues at my house, so posts may be lacking.
Monday, 23 February 2009
tom: 'lottie, you know you like to do things for me'
as the teacher would say 'geography banter'.
ballet tonight. i get to wear my gaynor mindens :) they are new.
i would quite like to have a tea party. i wish i liked tea.
i would also like a new job and some new pretty clothes.
whats happening this week?
monday: Performing Arts workshop, Ballet
tuesday: Pancake Day, Cervical cancer jab, Ballet, Boyfy gets home
wednesday: Back to modern :) :) :)
thursday: Work :(
friday: Surprise party!!!
saturday: Reading V Forest
sunday: Boyfy day ♥
i think this weeks going to be ok.
Sunday, 22 February 2009
Saturday, 21 February 2009
Friday, 20 February 2009
avec Daddy Teddy
wearing: Primark top, H&M shorts, Random Black Leggings, Nordic Slippers
i look tall here, this makes me happy because in real life i'm short.
'you look taller on myspace'
wearing Hot Topic Good Charlotte tshirt, H&M Shorts, Random black tights, long grey socks (i want more of these please)
Thursday, 19 February 2009
also: a new haircut; big granny glasses; black pumps; new black leggings; some big sunglasses; A LOOKBOOK ACCOUNT
you may have noticed the many posts today.
i'm bored :(
2. Call me Lottie
3. I'm 18, my birthdays October 2nd
4. I've had a boyfriend for over 2 years
5. I'm absolutely terrified about leaving college and having to get a job, in like 5 months!
6. I love my friends, I feel as though I've become a lot closer too them lately
7. I've done ballet since I was 2, and I cannot think of a better (but sososo unrealistic) career than a Ballerina
8. I have a mum, dad and brother
9. I would like to be a meterologist
10. My MP3 player consists of musicals soundtracks
11. I like a good debate
12. I plan to vote in the next UK elections
13. I have no idea why my blogs called now hold my hand?
14. I love daytime television
15. I'm 5 ft 2
16. but... I wish I was 5 ft 7 so I could audition for Britians Next Top Model because it looks so much fun
17. I want Marjorie to win ANTM 11
18. I really don't know anything about fashion and make up
19. I wish more people read my blog!
20. I haven't eaten meat since I was 13, and don't want to start again incase I get fat
21. I'd love to be a member on lookbook.nu
22. I live in a messy environment
23. My hair annoys me no matter what it looks like
24. I study Performing Arts, Geography and Environmental Science
25. I've applied to university but dont want to go
26. I was born at Winchester Hospital at 5.35am
27. I’ve always wanted to experience and earthquake, hurricane or volcanic eruption
28. I like Spartan off of Gladiators
29. I refuse to believe Scott Mills is gay
30. I have a blue clio
now you know me better. :)
maybe more should do this.
Wednesday, 18 February 2009
It was okay though, cause Ellie drove me and we had a big chat about Ls. situation.
Today, I'm going to see Benjamin Button with Nick before he goes to San Fransico, I'll miss him. More later....
Tuesday, 17 February 2009
Monday, 16 February 2009
Sunday, 15 February 2009
1. READ READ READ- Catch me if you can AND the mills and boon before Ellie gets mad that she can't read it yet...
2. Scrapbook type things- I'm feeling creative
3. See Benjamin Button avec Nicholas
4. Take Ellie to visit Pepper Pig with Em to cheer her up :)
5. Pub Quiz it...
observed this week
1. Its not bad to pee when your friends are sat in the bath talking to you
2. One person can change one of your best friends very drastically/quickly
3. Some people have no morals
4. My friends are actually awesome :)
5. Parents can't work facebook
Thursday, 12 February 2009
Wednesday, 11 February 2009
Work was alrighty, pretty quiet and Matt sent me home early, but he also said I could change my wednesday so I can go to modern. YAAY.
Lady Marmalade in the show :)
Sunday, 8 February 2009
1. The Wizard of Oz
I have spent my whole entire life watching and acting out The Wizard of Oz. I've always wanted to be Dorothy. I can quote the whole fim for you if you like?
My parents let me watch it when I was like 2 thinking I would be a bit scared, but I've always loved it. They spent a whole year trying to find me an ET toy for my birthday. Also the music is amazing. I had my photo taken with E.T at the Millenium Dome.
I love love love this film. Its got such amazing animaton, and an awesome cast and things. Its such a good family film, although Sid does scare me.. 4. The Sound of Music
Because theres nothing better than watching Julie Andrews and a bunch of kids dressed in curtians running around Austria :) Kurt is my absolute hero.
5. Beauty and the Beast
My dad and I used to watch this everyday when I was little. I love it, I think it was my first favourite film.
6. The Day After Tomorrow
Because inside (and out) I am a geek. I love this film, although the bit with the wolves scared me, but its such a good film. I'd be so excited if this actually happened.7. Home Alone
This movie is so sweet and clever. Its like the ultimate christmas film. I got the box set for chritsmas :)
I love Ewan McGregor.
Other films I wanted but couldn't have:
- Mama Mia
- Lion King
Friday, 6 February 2009
Today its been like awful weather. I drove to college, leaving 1 hour 15 minutes to get there and got there in 30 minutes!!! wtf? So we sat in the car and listened to some CRAZY music on the radio:
- Five-Keep on Moving
- Backstreet Boys-I want it that way (PLEASE DO A REUNION)
- Bryan Adams and Mel C- When You're Gone
Cool times. Then we decided we had to leave the car otherwise we would have sat there listening to the music all day.
Anyway, I got home at like 12, and since about 1 its been snowing, it only just stopped. But it hasn't settled cause its all just slush everywhere. EW.
I have to get my performing arts done, cause I'm going to London, and then out tomorrow night :)
Thursday, 5 February 2009
2. It is possible to spend 2 hours dozing on a sofa at college
3. Snow is still slightly fun even when its shitty and slushy
4. Clios get burried in snow very easily.
Wednesday, 4 February 2009
It was horrible having a back to normal college day today. I could not believe how deep the snow was around college though, I had to drive and parallel park in this big slushy mess, it was pretty gross and scary. Me and Ellie and Lucy sat in my car and ate lunch and listened to the radio, this old man nearly reversed into me like 10 times. That was pretty scary.
Eurgh, work tonight, I really do not enjoy it.
Tuesday, 3 February 2009
I just won this dress! It cost £10.50. I was quite impressed its so cute. Been thinking about how I could wear it...
- With thick black tights and pumps/black shoes
- With thick black tights and emu boots
- Without any tights and some dolly shoes, when its warmer
- With black tights and heels for going out
- Maybe add a belt?
Anyway, theres no pictures of me and my clothes today as I've been feeling like shit all day. I'll take some tomorrow, its back to college after the 2 snow days we've just had. I'm kind of nervous about driving on the icy/snowy roads, its all still there. College have told us we're allowed to build snowmen on the fields, I think that sounds like a plan :)
Expect photos tomorrow maybe?
Monday, 2 February 2009
& its still snowing.
Its also pretty cold, even in the house. Maybs I'll do the ironing?