Saturday, 24 April 2010

I'M BACK :)

I never really wanted to delete this blog, so I just left it untouched for a few months while I sorted my self and my life out. A lot of things have changed over the recent months, but things are slowly getting back on track. Although a lot still a bit crazy. But I'm back blogging cause I feel like I need to come back :) I've missed you all! Please start reading again, and I will start reading all of your wonderful blogs again.
So maybe an update on my life would be a good start?
Well the major thing thats changed is I've got into university. In september I'll be packing up and moving to Guildford to study Dance. I am so excited! I cannot wait to dance all day and just live on my own! I want to meet lots of new people. And just do everything I can. Tell me about uni? People who are there?

Some photos of me these days...






These days I have taken up bad habits like going out, drinking too much and then smoking. But maybe I making up for things that I didn't do in the past, for whatever reason. Oh bad times.

Its finally getting sunny :) sunny summer sunshine :) tomorrow I'm doing a 19 mile walk in training for my moonwalk that I'm doing on May 15th. Need practice practice practice.

I will write again soon :)
Lottie xx

1 comment:

Kat said...

congrats on getting into uni!! i'll be starting in september at leeds :D so excited :)

i get what u mean about the crazieness, drinking smoking stuff. :L though im just focusing on whats important now and just try to have fun these last few months in my town lol

http://fashionpeach17.blogspot.com