Wednesday, 2 June 2010

IM ALWAYS FRICKIN ILL

Having recovered from Strep Throat and stopped taking my massive 10 day course of antibiotics on Thursday, I developed Tonsillitis on Friday. BODY YOU ARE USELESS AT FIGHTING GERMS. So now my 3 days holiday have been ruined, I was meant to go to London, and to the beach, but NO, I've been stuck at home on MORE antibiotics. So I have spent my days watching crappy daytime TV and fred and ginger movies. how fun my life has become. :( I haven't even been able to eat nice food, I swear every time someone puts a plate of food near me I become unhungry, well I suppose it's one way of loosing weight.
I need some serious cheering up please readers!
I ordered a new pink glittery phone cover off ebay. I was feeling particularly girly at the time.
I hate sitting at home all day, you just begin to over think nothing.

I have had an idea do this blog and it is that I'm going to feature my blog of the moment, at the some point in the first week of every month (although there may be a little gap whilst I'm out of the country).

So for the month of June my blog of the moment is...

OU EST LA MODE?
I actually love this blog. Its written by the fantastic Molly, who's a sixteen year old future journalist. She blogs about everything fashion related and has such cute outfit posts! She is actually blog inspiration, so check her out!


Right I should go rest now!
Lottie xx

1 comment:

MOLLYKT said...

aw that's so sweet and lovely, made my day!
thankyou gorgeous!
and if you need any help on the blog let me know :D
xxx